Filtra Timber is guided by a set of general sales condition to uphold the quality of its products and services.
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
- In order to commit our firm, every order must be confirmed in writing by our office.
- We take all necessary steps in order to respect the terms of delivery and we do not accept any penalty caused by delay.
- A delay in the delivery may not in any case lead to a cancellation of the order.
- Should seller’s obligation towards fulfillment of the contract not be upheld due to force majeure such as: war, inundation, fire strike, lock-out, export regulations or other circumstances beyond the control of the seller, the contract is to be considered cancelled.
- In order to be valid, any complaint must be made in writing to our company at the latest within the 5 days, which follow the receipt of the goods/services.
- All the invoices are to be paid in Copenhagen or Manila unless otherwise stated.
- Our agents or representatives do not have the authority to collect the amount of the invoice except upon explicit stipulation.
- The risk of currency change is chargeable to the buyer, unless otherwise noted.
- Any changes of import or export taxes, as well as freight and destination charges, are for the buyer’s account.
- If not otherwise stipulated all invoices are payable net prompt cash.
- Any amount unpaid on the due date shall automatically and without prior notice, attract interest at a rate of 2% per month.
- Should the buyer fail to honor his engagements the seller may consider the contract cancelled and a letter sent recommended from the seller to the buyer shall be evidence of the seller’s exercise of this right. Such action shall not in any way limit the seller’s other rights.
- If there is, in the opinion of the seller, deterioration in the creditworthiness of the buyer, the seller reserves the right to ask the buyer to provide such guarantees as the seller may deem proper to ensure the full performance by the buyer or his engagement under the contract. Such request may be made before or after delivery of all or part of any contracts in operation.
- The goods/services sold remain the property of the seller until full payment has been received. The buyer shall be entitled to transform these goods or to incorporate them in a new product or products. In that case however, the seller reserves the legal and equitable title to the final product into which the sold goods are incorporated or mixed. For tangible goods, the buyer shall store the final products separately properly (Note: For services, the buyer shall be in charge of all additional project requirements outside the agreed scope). These products shall remain with the seller until full payment has been made to the appropriate court having jurisdiction at the buyer’s domicile.
- For any project, the customer must assign a person with power of attorney to make final decisions on behalf of the customer. If during a project this person is not available, is replaced or any other changes or conflicts within the management of the customer’s organization and this impedes the timely completion of the project by Filtra or Filtra incurs cost as a consequence of this, then Filtra shall not be held responsible to delays that can be attributed to such causes. Any reasonable cost such as rework but not limited to rework, incurred by Filtra as a result of such causes must be carried in full by the customer. If a project is delayed due to such causes then payment must still take place as scheduled, if the customer fails to do so Filtra has the right to at its discretion to halt development or withhold deliverables as it sees appropriate.
By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The information on this site is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest. While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Furthermore, this site may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances.
FILTRA INC. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
All content on the site and all services provided through it are provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. Filtra Inc. does not represent or warrant that this site, the various services provided through this site, and/or any information, software or other material downloaded from this site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER FILTRA INC. NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT, WHETHER UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER IN RESPECT OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF FILTRA INC. WAS ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.